MJU 01 : Testing Your MarijuanaMartin Paredes on Oct 2nd 2014 with 0 Comments
Welcome to the first podcast episode of Marijuana University. In this weeks episode I interview Mr. Skip Sanzeri the COO of CDX Life. For those of you who don’t know CDX Life is the company behind MyDx Cannabis analyzer, which is a product that can revolutionize the cannabis industry.
The MyDx Cannabis analyzer by CDX Life analyzes and quantifies the amount of THC, CBD and CBN and terpenoids in your cannabis strain; whether it be something you grew in your medical garden or something bought in a dispensary.
The MyDX analyzer has one main sensor for the cannabis industry. The Canna sensor. The Canna sensor is programmed to look for terpenoids which give each strain a very unique and synergy in conjuction with the compounds found in cannabis such as THC and CBD.
Listen to this weeks episode and find out
- Who is behind the MyDX cannabis analyzer
- How did the idea came up
- How fast it takes for the Canna Sensor to analyze a sample of cannabis
- How accurate is the MyDx cannabis analyzer compared to a lab test
- When the MyDx will be available to the public
- What is the OrganaDx sensor and how it might work together with the MyDx analyzer
Mentioned in the Episode
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Listen to us on Stitcher Radio
- Right click and Save file As for direct download
Thanks for listening and please let me know what you think. Criticism is encouraged.
Marijuana University strives to be the #1 source of knowledge on cannabis cultivation for both patients and suppliers. If you don't feel we're living up to that standard, we don't want you to pay a dime! If your sprouts aren't on their way to flourishing into big, beautiful buds within 30 days, simply let us know and you'll receive a full refund. No questions asked.